Summer time

Summer is almost over here in Pennsylvania will be stuck nude indoors till spring

This topic was edited
RE:Summer time

I hear ya. In Canada nude will be indoor also. But I do during the night when I smoke outside. ( yes its bad) I go out sit on my porch bottomless in winter. Love the cold air on me.

This post was edited

It's starting to cool down already. I feel like I have to get my last outdoor adventures under my belt before hibernating.

This post was edited

Omg I was thinking about the same ting a outdoor adventure before it got too cold

This post was edited

Well it is a lot colder this year than last year when I was nude out doors and not feeling cold. Just hope for an Indian Summer so I can rake up the leaves in the garden in the nude like last year.

This post was edited

Yes it is and Ill be heading south for the winter anytime after second week of October.

This post was edited
RE: Summer Time

Even though it's cooling down, I'm managing well staying nude outside and in the garage during the day. Nightfall is a little too cool

This post was edited

Summer doesn't really end in California just at nights and in the mountains you feel real cold.

This post was edited

Summer doesn't really end in California just at nights and in the mountains you feel real cold.

Truth.

But, in San Francisco, even in the height of July, it can be frickin' freeeeeezing at night! LOL!

This post was edited

Depends on where you are in California. It may be true for the Southern California desert but Northern California definitely has winter. It may not snow in the valley but gets quite chilly in December to February and deep snow in the mountains.

This post was edited

It's still nice down here in Florida...we had about 90'F yesterday afternoon. It'll stay that way for a while and get cool around October or so. Hope everyone enjoys the Sun while they can.

This post was edited