- Going to Tiki Tumble this weekend at PSHS near Reading, PA. My wife and I always enjoy this volleyball tournament. It's one big party! If you are going, feel free to say 'hi' to us and introduce yourself. We have met some really cool people here and look forward to meeting more!
- Just got confirmation that the Tiki Tumble Volleyball weekend at PSHS near Reading, PA is scheduled for June 1-3. If you enjoy playing volleyball, watching volleyball or just meeting people from all over this is a great party! In addition there is music, dancing, tye dyeing and naked yoga. If you are in PA, or are looking for a reason to come to PA this is a good one!
- So proud of the Philadelphia Eagles! Congrats on a hard fought victory! Knew it would be a battle against an amazing opponent. I am thrilled for the city of Philadelphia, a place I used to call home and all my fellow Eagles fans.
- There's never a good time for the hot water heater to fail. No fun cleaning up after either but that's life. Onward to the next day!
- I am in San Diego, Ca for the week visiting in laws. I almost forgot what paradise looks like. Staying in a rental just off the boardwalk at Mission Beach. What a difference in the weather! Not sure if I will get time to go to Black's Beach but if any of you Californians see me anywhere in town, feel free to say hello.
- My mother in law passed away last Friday. She suffered from dementia. It's been tough on the family. My father in law is distraught over losing his life partner of almost 50 years. My wife and her sister are broken hearted over losing their mom. My 3 grown sons mourn the loss of the greatest "Nana" that 3 little boys could ask for. I can never repay her for how influential she was to them. She helped mold them into the fine young men they have become. I love being part of this family, and will miss her too.
Happily married 30 years to a great gal. Wife does attend nude events with me, though I doubt she considers herself a nudist. Still, we always have a great time together. I'm a grandpa, a vet and a blue collar worker. I'm pretty boring, and the opposite of model material, but I love the freedom of being nude. And I love that I am not the only one.
John Mercado - 57
- 5' 5"
- Lancaster, PA
- High School Diploma
- Income Level
- None of your Business
- Shipping/ Recieving
- I have grown children
- Income Level
- Platonic Friends
- Casual Acquaintances
Who I'd like to meet
Platonic friends. Not looking for a date or hookup. Just seeing how others navigate being nude in this world.
Fitness, get-togethers, sun bathing, dancing, cookouts. Anything fun and harmless.
It's a Mad, Mad, Mad, Mad World, Cool Hand Luke, Butch Cassidy & the Sundance Kid, American Graffiti, Rocky, League of Their Own, Serendipity, too many good ones to name them all.
Eagles, Fleetwood Mac, Prince, MJ, Martina McBride, Beatles, Classic rock, Classic R & B, Neo-soul, Smooth jazz, Indie, some country, so much from the 60's, 70's, 80's and 90's. If it's good music, I probably enjoy it!
Anyone, famous or not, who changes any corner of the world for the better.