Naked area

We are traveling to Tennessee in a few weeks any naked place we can visit. Will be around Knoxville. Any help,or ideas would be great. Thanks

This topic was edited
RE:Naked area

I didn't see yer query at the time of posting. But I don't know of any good places near Knoxville, the best place on TN is Rock Haven 150 miles west. I'm around 100 miles west and enjoy hangin out and working in my own woods void of fabric, but it's just rough woods on a mountainside. In time I hope to get nude friendly cabin and greenhouse built and then be able to invite people to visit to help with the greenhouse who need help with their health. Eating the fresh product of the facility, exclusively, like I plan to do myself, along with the exercise of the work, with wood processing and charcoal making for continued development, and a daily walk on the trails, will make anyone healthy and fit after awhile. It's the kind of ideal diet/lifestyle that has been known to give people extreme physical endurance and very long life, along with curing every disease known to man.

This post was edited

I live in knoxville,I go to Norris lake,lots of private coves. Occasionally have run across others nude. Great this time of year with bonfire and blankets.

This post was edited

I would enjoy visiting Norris lake, as it is only a few hours away for me, and that's not a problem, as I am a long haul trucker, and you'd think I would NOT want to drive, after a week out on the road. Tell me about some good places to go there. I have a 24 foot tri-toon boat, and LOVE spending time out on the water nude.

This post was edited