Teleommuting

Was chatting with an acquaintance last evening who like me, always wears shorts when the weather is warm enough.
Since I knew he telecommuted, I commented that an advantage of working from home is that he could work wearing shorts all summer.
His response was that the real advantage was that he could work wearing nothing all summer.
How common is this among people on this site?

This topic was edited
RE:Teleommuting

I work from home quite a bit and will work naked as often as possible. One of the best perks of being self employed!

This post was edited

I've talked to quite a few TN members over the years that tell me they work from home nude. I've said it before, I always thought I would really love that but I have re-thought that. The wife and I work together and if we were nude I wonder how much I really would get accomplished. To often I am just following her around the house as it is. I think we all know why.

This post was edited

I work from home occasionally and when I do I am nude, just as I would be if I were doing other things around the house. I am home alone, so being nude isn't a distraction. It is nice just to dispense with deciding what to wear, etc.

OP is lucky to have an acquaintance who shared his preference. Perhaps a starting point for making a new nudist friend. I can't think of many people that I don't already know are nudists that I would mention that to.

This post was edited

I've talked to quite a few TN members over the years that tell me they work from home nude. I've said it before, I always thought I would really love that but I have re-thought that. The wife and I work together and if we were nude I wonder how much I really would get accomplished. To often I am just following her around the house as it is. I think we all know why.

LMAO!

Leave that woman alone and get back to work! LOL

I'm with you on that one Rock. We never telecommuted and I still followed and continue to follow Di around the house ... for the same reasons! :D Di did conduct school business and phone meetings occasionally while at home and on the phone. I would tease her that if her colleagues only knew that she was naked while talking to them, they'd wish that it was a video call.

A good friend, diehard nudist like myself, stated that if he's working from home, he has to get dressed for some of the time. He feels as though he can't take work seriously enough if he's always wanting to get up from his desk and go outside and lie in the sun or enjoy his property. He's always looking for more fun things to do when he's naked and working from home, so for him, he gets dressed, conducts work and then strips and can do other work related items that don't require as much concentration as conference calls and meetings. He also stated that if he's working from home and feels he'll have to get dressed for some reason, he asks his wife to go do something outside the home; shopping, etc. He said, "I can't be working, on the phone, on a conference call/meeting and have her walking naked in front of me all day ... I can't think!" LOL

This post was edited

I spent nearly 20 years as a technical writer in various fields. Before I retired, working from home was ...available but... Working from home is something I would really like to do, still. Anyone need some help?

This post was edited