Halloween

I got several naked halloween parties to go to.
What costume to not wear. Lol how do we go to a halloween party. How do we use everything to still be nude but in costume?
Should i paint my body? Then the whole night everybody i hug or touch has to deal with it?
Every thing i brush up against turns ...

Should i be Gummby the big green toy from the 60-70s? I could be green and just shape my head?

Should i somehow use my body parts to make a costume?
Do i go scary or funny?
Do i try to win a prize?
Well for now how about just a little note to remind you halloween is coming what are you going to be?
I will be a warning to you for now... Be blessed

This topic was edited
RE:Halloween

I was really hoping to find a nude Halloween party locally. The best I could find was a pretty awesome-looking art event in Brooklyn, which is a bit farther than I was looking to travel. If you know of any and it is okay to invite others, I would love to know if anything is happening anywhere between Baltimore and Philadelphia.

This post was edited
RE:Halloween

I was really hoping to find a nude Halloween party locally. The best I could find was a pretty awesome-looking art event in Brooklyn, which is a bit farther than I was looking to travel. If you know of any and it is okay to invite others, I would love to know if anything is happening anywhere between Baltimore and Philadelphia.

This post was edited