RE:Chat room rules.

Which other site are you referring to? I like to cam, but those looking in are rarely on cam themselves. I like the idea that to view, you must be on cam yourself... It's only fair!

This post was edited

The rules are posted, but what we discovered when chatting amongst ourselves is that the "Rules" tab actually does not appear on some OS's, some smartphone models, etc. When I first joined, you HAD to read the rules and click "I accept" before it would even let you in to chat for your first time - has that changed?

More frustrating than not being able to find the rules is getting scolded or even kicked out for rules that are not actually posted under the "Rules" tab. "No links", the moderators keep saying; "It's against the rules." So I click the rules tab and read it again just to make sure I'm not insane, but sure enough - there is nothing in the printed rules about No Links. That's just one example, but the moderators come up with all kinds of things daily that are suddenly "rules". Someone needs to update the actual, printed rules if all these things the mods claim are rules truly are rules.

This post was edited

i had never seen this list pop up, but even if it did, i have seen folks get kicked out or muted from the chatroom for supposedly violating 'rules' not listed here. One in particular is posting another website. I think that one is absurd. if you want to share some info with a the group what better way is there to do it? if someone wants to follow up they can, if not they can ignore it.

This post was edited

i had never seen this list pop up, but even if it did, i have seen folks get kicked out or muted from the chatroom for supposedly violating 'rules' not listed here. One in particular is posting another website. I think that one is absurd. if you want to share some info with a the group what better way is there to do it? if someone wants to follow up they can, if not they can ignore it.

Yep - "It's in the rules" the mods say, so I look at the actual printed rules, and it's not there. It's a simple fix! - If it's an actual rule, just go into the website code and add it to the printed list!

This post was edited