Chat room rules.

One of the complaints on this site is people been kicked out of chat for breaking the rules, but when you go into chat there isn't any way of finding the rules at all. So the site owners should get it changed so the rules come up before you can get into chat, and you have to click onto that you are happy with them before you can get into chat.

This topic was edited
RE:Chat room rules.

I don't use the chat feature.
I just signed in and posted this question.
How come the rules are not posted?
I was completely ignored!

This post was edited

I don't use chat, either. But I just clicked on "CHAT," and there, immediately, upper right, next to Logout, is a link called "Rules". It says:

"Chat Rules

No Sexual Discussion, or Sexual Activities in EITHER ROOM
No Crotch Shots. Faces on cam please.
If you do not want to be seen on your cam. Do not use it.
Be nice, no rudity harrassing or trolling.
Flag users who do not follow the rules.
Have Fun!

Failure to follow these rules can lead to a permanent chat room ban or account removal"

Doesn't seem too hard to find, or to understand.

This post was edited

Any idea what "EITHER ROOM" means? As far as I know, there is only one room.

TN and TS.

John AKA cobeachbum

This post was edited

TS? What else would there be to talk about? I think I remember that there used to be a certified chat. At any rate, indeed, True Nudists has only one chat room.

This post was edited

I don't use chat, either. But I just clicked on "CHAT," and there, immediately, upper right, next to Logout, is a link called "Rules". It says:"Chat RulesNo Sexual Discussion, or Sexual Activities in EITHER ROOMNo Crotch Shots. Faces on cam please.If you do not want to be seen on your cam. Do not use it.Be nice, no rudity harrassing or trolling.Flag users who do not follow the rules.Have Fun!Failure to follow these rules can lead to a permanent chat room ban or account removal"Doesn't seem too hard to find, or to understand.

When I click on "CHAT" I do not see any of this.
I am in the chat room. No "LOG OUT"
No link to "Rules"

This post was edited

TS? What else would there be to talk about? I think I remember that there used to be a certified chat. At any rate, indeed, True Nudists has only one chat room.

TS = True Swingers. A sister site to TN and an attempt to steer those types of discussions away from here. It has had limited success.

John aka cobeachbum

This post was edited

When I click on "CHAT" I do not see any of this.I am in the chat room. No "LOG OUT"No link to "Rules"

I'm guessing it depends on what OS and browser you're using. I have also found if you hover your mouse (Windows PC/IE11) in the upper left white space (below the truenudists logo and "Search" and just above the chat logo) there is a hidden hyperlink. Clicking on it will open a new chat tab with a new banner across the top. On the right side of the banner, it will show you how many are in chat, a link for the rules, and a link to logout of chat. It also shows what mods are logged in, darker font at the top.

Add it to the ever lengthening list of broken things.

John aka cobeachbum

This post was edited

I see it in Firefox and Chrome on my windows 10 pc. Yup, broken thing if it's invisible elsewhere.

This post was edited

With windows 10 and google chrome I get nothing like some of what you are on about.

This post was edited

I don't use the chat feature.I just signed in and posted this question.How come the rules are not posted?I was completely ignored!

Are you expecting an answer to a question like this. Most likely caught them off guard and didn't know what to come back with.

This post was edited