A message to perspective members of this group

Many TN members have requested membership to my groups, this one included. I look over your profile, your pictures and the groups you belong to. If you've NOT BEEN APPROVED, here are some reasons why;

1) Your profile is, what I consider, MINIMUALLY filled out. If you won't share anything "About" yourself/yourselves, I won't approve you. The "About" section in your profile must be filled in with some info about yourself/yourselves and not just a line or two.

2) Male TN members. If you have pictures of yourself in your profile and you have an erection. NO chance of approval. Submitting pics of yourself with an erection. I will not approve them. Continual submissions of erection pics and I will delete your membership to the group.

3) If I find that you are geared toward swinging, more adult or sexual type groups, I will NOT approve you to any of my groups. I want my groups to remain G+ rated. I don't mind adult conversation but there is a line I will not cross and will not allow members of my groups to cross.

4) My groups are not hook up sites. If I find that you are looking for a date or your profile is all about finding someone ... it's not happening in my groups. That's not the way to find a mate/significant other. If you're "married but looking", find it elsewhere.

5) If there's more info about your sexual preference than there is about your nudist life and experiences ... I won't approve you.

6) If I find you have more nude pictures than info in your profile, chances are you will not be approved. We know what you've got, we want to know who you are!

If you find it difficult to adhere to these rules or disagree with them, it's a very simple process to start your own group and run it the way you prefer.

Thanks for your understanding and cooperation.

This topic was edited
No replies yet.