Call for the Owners to delete this profile

Please flag this person and call for the owners to delete their profile. Profile Name: anhayned

This topic was edited
RE:Call for the Owners to delete this profile

Looks like it has gone.

This post was edited

Looks like someone is spamming the site with fake accounts. I just flagged about a dozen of them a few minutes ago.

This post was edited

I have produces tickets for 13 profiles and have flagged another one and asked for all the ones who are so called from New York who have joined the last couple of days to be removed as most likely from the same spammers.

This post was edited

I have produces tickets for 13 profiles and have flagged another one and asked for all the ones who are so called from New York who have joined the last couple of days to be removed as most likely from the same spammers.
Good to see they all have been removed.

This post was edited

I have produced 10 tickets for sex spam profiles all so called from New York.

This post was edited

Another 9 tickets today for these sex selling profiles.

This post was edited

Here is another!reiseidiuGet rid of these creeps!What is it about that profile you object to?

This profile is part of 9 I have ticketed as they say they are all from NY and have come at the same time and most of the profiles photos are of sexual nature and when these send out mail to members they are all trying to sell sex sites. So it is just good old fashion gut feeling.

This post was edited

Good to see this lot of 19 profiles gone for the time been.

This post was edited