RE:Smooth or full bush ? what's your preference ?

I trim my bush and shave my balls and butt. I love the feel of the air and the cleanliness of it.

This post was edited

It's a personal preference but for me it's smooth. Went smooth years ago and not going back. Enjoy the felling and think I look better smooth

This post was edited

I prefer Smooth, cock and pubes and balls and ass. Feels so much more erotic and always looks very sexy .Only way to be.

This post was edited

Prefer smooth. I'm a full smoothie and love the look.

This post was edited

I shave or wax my sack, crack and shaft but trim above my penis. I love to feel smooth and think it looks much tidier and sexier. I have to admit I think a strong bush looks good but it needs to be kept under control.

This post was edited

I'm lasered, so mostly smooth. Just need the occasional top up.

This post was edited

I prefer smooth because skin is beautiful and feels good not only in the warm breeze and sunshine but against another smooth warm body. I think even if a person is not smooth then at least groomed nicely as it show a form of hygiene and that you care about your presentation, kind of like having a nice haircut! To each their own and I understand everyone has their own preferences~

This post was edited

I PREFER THE SMOOTH LOOK! I AGREE TOTALLY WITH THE STATEMENT THAT OTHERS HAVE MADE. IT IS MORE APPEALING AND SEXIER LOOK!! I like the hairless and the no bush look and feel!! I just think it is a much sexier look on the Nude Beaches and at The Nude Resorts I frequent in Florida. I think the look is more appealing on women and men! I like a person who takes care of their looks and hygiene. I like when someone checks me out to see if I am Smooth or have a Bush. It is easy for me to maintain the smooth look. When needed, I will use my electric razor or trimmer on the hair that is growing. I understand, it would be more difficult for a hairy man to shave, wax, and maintain.
I didn't notice any comments from anyone that prefers the bush. On here, it looks like it is more popular for the SMOOTH LOOK!
Most are showing pictures of their smooth bodies, cock, and balls with pride and honor. LOOKING GOOD!!!

This post was edited

I'm shaved from the neck down. I feel that a human body looks better that way!

This post was edited

Hi, I am 100% smooth, I love it that way and so does my guy. Regularly goes for laser treatment to keep it that way.

This post was edited