Yoga try it

Well I decided to try yoga after meeting a friend on truenudistcom I figured it would be a great opportunity and a great learning experience so we contacted each other and after a couple of times of trying to get together we finally did it we met at his house and he taught me for these past three weeks different yoga positions instructing me being very gracious and kind and putting up with my novice training I'm not too flexible my muscles are tight I'm not as coordinated as I thought as I try different positions he doesn't with Grace and ease and I am trying to keep my balance I never knew how much of a sweat you can work up but this is quite a workout quite an exercise and it's great I have a lot of fun a lot of Peace a lot of joy I'm learning new things with a great friend he's not only a good instructor he's a great person it sure makes it easy to go and learn from him I want to ask you this are you trying anything new are you willing to learn are you willing to meet anybody on truenudistcom as you think about your world my world just grew by meeting one person by being willing to learn from him being willing to put myself in awkward positions and situations and having to stretch myself are you stretching yourself at all are you growing as a person don't be afraid it's a bigger world out there if you let it grow it's a funnel world it's a fun place to live I would pray that you would open up yourself to a friend and learn new things be blessed

This topic was edited
RE:Yoga try it

I'm glad you enjoyed your yoga experience. I've been doing it for years and find it very relaxing and a great workout at the same time.

This post was edited

I regularly practice nude yoga and find it to be the perfect blend of athleticism, spiritualism and body awareness. Especially when done with a group. Keep it up! Peace

This post was edited

Greetings,

I know this is an old post but what you described JoeJoe is a wonderful experience and would be curious if you are still meeting up and doing Yoga. I would personally would love to learn from someone and would great if they are just as patient with me. Would even offer an exchange of teaching read my profile for what that can be.

This post was edited