Homestay

Would you be using nudist homestay through Airbnb or other booking sites in countries where nudost resorts are considred illegal? In my case being in Malaysia. Just making some market study in thins topic as I could be considering it myself so won't need to travel overseas.

This topic was edited
RE:Homestay

a word of caution about Airbnb and nudity. They are a bit prudish there, so do not use the word Nude or Naked in your place name. So far my use of Naturist friendly has been fine. Plus I have had folks stay here knowing they could strip down upon arrival

I travel and welcome the chance to go bare anywhere I put my head down. I have found bare friendly homes through online hospitality exchanges in countries with less than nude friendly laws. Both Couchsurfing and BeWelcome have sub groups which involve nudity or naked sleeping

This post was edited

Close nudist friends do quite a bit of travel in Europe and stay at AirBnB's or Homestays. He contacts the owners direct or whoever and usually uses the same wording as "noodengr2"... "naturist." He's stated that he will communicate the fact that he and his wife are naturists and if they will accept their request for a reservation and if they have suitable accommodations on the property for clothing optional use. Many of the places they've stayed have welcomed them with open arms and those management companies they've worked with always find them suitable lodging with those accommodations in mind.

We've not used these types of accommodations and would probably prefer a true clothing optional bed and breakfast, nude resort or a hotel room with a private balcony.

This post was edited

I been running Airbnb in Melaka, Malaysia for a year now, so far i have some few nudist who knows bout my place or recommend through somebody who visit. but i didn't put it in the description. Should just promote through nudist site instead of done in the write up as i scare it might turn away non-nudist guest and also alert the government.

This post was edited

That is a good point to consider. We may visit you place some day. Haven't been to Melaka yet... Can you give us some tips where to advertise it. Here propably, but some other good platforms?

This post was edited

I host for Airbnb but havent had any nudists stay, its not like I can post that I allow it, I have very few rules so hoping it will happen some day.

This post was edited

I host for Airbnb but havent had any nudists stay, its not like I can post that I allow it, I have very few rules so hoping it will happen some day.

You could also use the site misterbnb it's essentially the same as airbnb but it's geared towards gay travelers. I've used it a couple of times and the host listed the place as clothing optional.

This post was edited

Hmm... we are not gay, but might consider using it. Doesn't mind if our quests are :-)

This post was edited

nude home stay yes for the next 4 weeks I can offer nude farm stay at Mena creek QLD Austrailia .for ladies and couples share cost of food and drinks , all you need to do is to get to Cairns airport
large swimming pool , BBQ area, your own bedroom , close to national parks , water falls and great host
view my profile Goldfinder

This post was edited

Hey. Maybe you can consider trying out this one: www.naturistbnb.com. We did.

This post was edited