- Good morning Tony, we have your multi meter. Where can we leave it so that it gets back to you safely. We leave the ridge tomorrow morrning. Cheers Julie
- Rain sometimes but dry today. Frustrated, was going down to Victoria for a great-grandchild, " No Go", so we said go to Canberra, again "No Go" because of mouse plague,, Ok change of plans. Off to Qld, again "No Go", Shut down, Ok off to Narrabri, Running Bare nudist resort again"No Go"
- Hi Chloe Tony again. I wish I could write as well as you Often we ( society) try to put people in boxes to comply to rules set by religious beliefs...
- Lyn You know I am just South of the QLD border love to share life on the opal fields with you cheers Tony
- Goldfinder responded to a topic "AUSTRALIA Brisbane - Cameron Corner - Strzelecki Track - Flinders Ranges - Oodnadatta Track - Tanami Desert -Broome and beyond."
- Hi guys its Tony near Lighting Ridge NSW just South of the qld border all true Nudist are welcome to come and stay on the opal fields Cheers Tony
I do a lot of camping in the outback looking for gold . I camp on the river a great swimming , some fishing . Each day I go gold detecting mostly nude . Each time I camp 2 to 4 weeks before returning to Cairns , Australia for a week or two Now in CAIRNS until March at Trinity beach any nudist ladies and couples are welcome to stay Views of the sea pool I can take you to the Danetree ,the reef, and the tablelands. I am now at Lighting Ridge NSW Australia, I have meet a wonderful woman from true nudist at Birdie Beach so
I am no longer single We welcome true nudist to join us on our travels friendships only
Tony Bretherton - 73
- 6' 4"
- Lighting Ridge
- Some College
- Income Level
- Ask me
- Gold prospector / opal miner
- I have grown children
- Income Level
- Platonic Friends
- Casual Acquaintances
Who I'd like to meet
Anyone who would like to explore the outback and coast of northern AustraliaAge , race , gender as long as you have an open mind ,willing to be a team member, can live without phone or internet when camping Or enjoy the reef and rainforests or opal mining at Lighting Ridge I visit Birdie beach when I come to the coast for a brake I would love to meet ladies or couples. If your a couple and and dont show your partner I am not interested
Gold prospecting, opal mining fishing , hiking, campfire cooking, star watching Croc spotting. Wild life . I will be in Cairns until the March snorkeling /scuba ,fishing and hiking . your welcome to join me at my place on the opal feels I am here until November. Than traveling back to Cairns and Georgetown I am now at Lighting Ridge NSW Australia opal mining
Don't get to see them
Open to most