Hi from Ireland

New to this so bear with me.
Love to get nude and do it as often as I can . Unfortunately my partner is not into it at all which is awkward .
Would love to get away for a weekend even where I could be nude all the time , anyone else in the same situation ? if yes how have you managed to get some nude time to yourself ?

This topic was edited
RE:Hi from Ireland

Pretty much in the same situation. Seems a common thread here.

This post was edited

I am single, gay and member of Irish Naturist Assoc..
My sexuality has nothing to do with my love of being naked.
I attend a lot of their events including monthly nude swims.
These swims are in Dublin , Ballinasloe and Cahir. I have been to other swims in Ballyfermot and Monaghan.
I am going to BN event in Alton Towers next weekend from Friday to Sunday with some other INA members.
On the following Thursday a group us are doing day trip to a spa in Dusseldorf.
If I can give you any other information don't hesiata to contact me.

This post was edited

Hi from Ireland 2 in cork recently joined the Ina been to a nude beach this year

This post was edited

Thanks for the replies.
I heard about that nude exhibition after it was over Meath1 , must have been great .
Glad to hear that there are winter activities organised and trips abroad as well even though its too short notice for me to go to the two you mentioned .
Think Ill join the INA later .
Thanks again

This post was edited

Hi Deccan, I'm in the same situation too, like meath 1 says, I think you have to join a group for social nudity, otherwise it's a solitary effort

This post was edited

Thanks Space65
Looks like INA membership is January to December so I think membership will be a new year present to myself

This post was edited

Might even do it myself Deccar

This post was edited