Quick days of October

Well ive been working nights so by the time i wake uo its 230 to 300 pm and suns going down or i have to much to do i cant get out.
Well i did on this Halloween day i walked the Delaware river banks and had a good hour to myself watching the boats go by. What are your days like?
Do you know how to give yourself enought time to enjoy the day? I make it a constant ritual to schedule time for the things i know i need... Like walks and physical activity. As night falls and i will be cold i will think many times on my day the nude time i had the refreshments of being alive in good health and mind and it is like a vacation when i do.
Is there anything you do on purpose to give you joy throughout the day or night? By just reflecting on it?
By planning it
1it gives me hope and excitment. I look forward to it. By looking forward to it it brings me joy just thinking i will be able to do it.
2it brings fulfillment and kicks my ivention mind into action...what can i do to live life to the fullest now that im here. My desire came to pass.
3it brings memories. A commercial in my life anytime i want i can interrupt this cold night with a memory of my walk and it brings me joy.

Plan a memory and bring it to pass the joy you will get will keep on giving.
Be blessed

This topic was edited
No replies yet.