Nude Gathering in Glastonbury November 10

Hi Guys. Matt, Dan and I are planning a nude gathering at my house in East Glastonbury for the end of next week, Friday Nov. 10 from 7-9pm. Pot luck, bring your own. If interested message me here on TN.

Some of you may remember coming to my house between Christmas and New Years for a nude gathering...yikes, almost 3 years ago!

Hope to hear from you guys.

This topic was edited
RE:Nude Gathering in Glastonbury November 10

We can't wait! Looking forward to seeing you all.

This post was edited

Gonna be fun.

This post was edited

I'm interested!

This post was edited

I am new to the group. Would I be welcome? and what are your gatherings like???

This post was edited

Great! And you're more than welcome to come. I'll be in touch next week with details. Our gatherings vary. This one is a sort of pot luck (everyone should bring munchies, drinks) and conversation around the fireplace. I have some fun vintage nudist films that we may want to screen. We'll see how it all goes. Again, I'll be in touch next week.

This post was edited

Super, coolteach! It will be fun to see you again...been a couple of years.

D.

This post was edited

Hi All ~

If you are available this Friday, 7-9pm, please message me here directly. The event is at my house in Glastonbury, the eastern part about 12 miles east of Hartford.

Note: just for security and since this event will be held in a private home it's only open to CERTIFIED members of True Nudists who have posted full photos of themselves in their gallery. So far everyone who is planning to attend meets that criteria. Thanks!

D.

This post was edited

Hey there guys.... would be great to meet some new peeps (and some old ones Matt and Dan LOL). WOOFS.

This post was edited

hello, i am interested in attending. let me know the details.

This post was edited

Looking forward to hanging out (literally) tomorrow night.

This post was edited