RE:Hotel Dare

Needed to fill my ice bucket so decided to fill it without clothes on.
Youve got balls!

This post was edited

I stayed at the hotel again on Sunday night and managed a good long naked swim of 50 lengths of the hotel's 10.5 metre pool, for most of which a staff member was doing the daily clean of the changing rooms, etc.
I even used the telephone to ask reception about the new sauna.

This post was edited

One more dare off my bucket list! Naked in the hotel hall. I did it once last night to get ice but failed to record the moment so tonight I did it.

This post was edited

Awesome!! I do that sometimes especially if the ice or vending machines are really close!

This post was edited

I have to tell the rest of the story. About 40 minutes after posting the pic and going to bed there was a knock on my door. Two police or security and not sure which said the front desk lady saw me on the security camera ( there was one I did not see) and they weee just checking. I said yes I was in the hall and naked and I took a pic as a dare. The older of the two cops started laughing and said ok, but lets just go to sleep now.

Im glad it wasnt worst. I kick myself for not being more thoughtful of the cameras, but I loved his attitude!

This post was edited

I have to tell the rest of the story. About 40 minutes after posting the pic and going to bed there was a knock on my door. Two police or security and not sure which said the front desk lady saw me on the security camera ( there was one I did not see) and they weee just checking. I said yes I was in the hall and naked and I took a pic as a dare. The older of the two cops started laughing and said ok, but lets just go to sleep now.Im glad it wasnt worst. I kick myself for not being more thoughtful of the cameras, but I loved his attitude!

Thanks for finishing the story. I was going to ask how you set it up, I have wanted to try it too. Now I am back to just having it be a mischievous fantasy. Glad you had such a friendly interaction with the police.

This post was edited

When I saw that picture I was thinking....somebody forgot about the security cameras...LOL

This post was edited

With today's technology, you don't know where a security camera could be. Some are hidden in the smoke/fire detectors, ventilation grates, etc.

This post was edited

Most of the hotels I've stayed in haven't had balconies. So, the next best thing was standing in front of the windows completely naked. I never even gave it a thought to attempt getting a bucket of ice while nude. I don't think I'm gutsy enough to try it...at least not yet.

This post was edited

I have done this a few times. My favorite one was walking out into my hall in a hotel outside san fran - totally naked - just room key. Walked down to the stairwell (floor was designed in the shape of a Mercedes Benz logo with lifts at the center point). As soon as the door closed behind me I saw this" NO Re-Entry except on 1, 5 and 10." I was on 4. So I walked up to 10 to get the lift. Got on. and it stopped at 6! Two guys started to get on and saw me and froze. I love the whole naked-male-embarrassement scene so I played it up - threw my hands over my crotch and ran. Did not get caught ( I always check for cameras). and it was a great time. Here are some pics from other dares.

This post was edited