RE:How to stick to the grocery list

Still everytime when arriving home after I went grocery shopping alone:Me: "Hi sweetie, bought everything we need"He: "Nothing else?"...Sticking to the grocery list a few years after I created this topic even now; hopeless... ^_^

There should always be 2 parts to a grocery list......needs.....wants......:-)

This post was edited

Still everytime when arriving home after I went grocery shopping alone:Me: "Hi sweetie, bought everything we need"He: "Nothing else?"...Sticking to the grocery list a few years after I created this topic even now; hopeless... ^_^There should always be 2 parts to a grocery list......needs.....wants......:-)

I already have a 'wants list', but the things I always buy that are not on the 'grocery list' aren't on that 'wants list' either.

^_^

This post was edited

We have three grocery lists; Needs, Wants and Really shouldn't have! ;DDD

I always grab the Really shouldn't have stuff!

This post was edited

We have three grocery lists; Needs, Wants and Really shouldn't have! ;DDDI always grab the Really shouldn't have stuff!

My partner has another word for that; her private collection.

Though I have another word for that also; his private collection.

It's a discussion that never ends :-DD

This post was edited

We have three grocery lists; Needs, Wants and Really shouldn't have! ;DDDI always grab the Really shouldn't have stuff!My partner has another word for that; her private collection.Though I have another word for that also; his private collection.It's a discussion that never ends :-DD

I had one of those private collections.....it was 3-4 kinds of little debbie snack cakes in the pantry. I quit smoking so I stopped collecting them in fear of getting fat like most do after quitting cigarettes. It'll be 3 years this July 16th. I sure do miss my little debbies ......but I'm not fat :-)~

This post was edited

I had one of those private collections.....it was 3-4 kinds of little debbie snack cakes in the pantry. I quit smoking so I stopped collecting them in fear of getting fat like most do after quitting cigarettes. It'll be 3 years this July 16th. I sure do miss my little debbies ......but I'm not fat :-)~

If you love those snack cakes so much, why not buy them again? One or two of them once in a while won't make you get fat :-))

This post was edited

I had one of those private collections.....it was 3-4 kinds of little debbie snack cakes in the pantry. I quit smoking so I stopped collecting them in fear of getting fat like most do after quitting cigarettes. It'll be 3 years this July 16th. I sure do miss my little debbies ......but I'm not fat :-)~If you love those snack cakes so much, why not buy them again? One or two of them once in a while won't make you get fat :-))

I'm afraid 1-2 will lead to 2-3 a night like I was doing before quitting smoking. I do get one from time to time at the store to eat during lunch at work but if I start buying them by the box to keep at the house I don't know if I could handle the temptation :-)

This post was edited

I'm afraid 1-2 will lead to 2-3 a night like I was doing before quitting smoking. I do get one from time to time at the store to eat during lunch at work but if I start buying them by the box to keep at the house I don't know if I could handle the temptation :-)

I'm sure you can. Always believe in yourself :-))

This post was edited