Happy Clothes-Free Chat Group

Long Long Time

Long time I've visited our 'Happy Clothes-Free Chat Group' Clubhouse. So much dust everywhere ... Could use some help cleaning! Any volunteers? :-PP :-DD

Fairy Lights, Winter Nights

A few more days and it is Christmas! Decorated tree, check. Hot chocolate, check. Warm blankets, check. Favorite Christmas movies, check. Njammie food, check. Letter for Santa, check. Gift wrapped presents, check. We're ready :-)) Wishing...

A Little Announcement

A few weeks ago, I was on the couch reading, my partner, who just came home, comes to me and asks "Darling?...". I looked at him waiting for what he wanted to ask, then he suddenly goes down on his knees (first I was thinking he was doing...

Something Spooky (This Way Comes)

Almost that time of year again and the countdown to October 31 has begun! Actually..., well, more for me than for him, the countdown has begun since Halloween last year because it's just never too early to be ready for Halloween! ^_^ The look on...

What are you wearing right now?

For me its t shirt and sweat pants as its a bit cool here in the house

Which term do you prefer: naked, nude or...

I myself am partial to clothes free - the term is descriptive and free of some of the negative connotations that the other two terms can have for many people.