- Beach volleyball is fun. I would expect some clubs in the OP's home province of Ontario to have courts set up. (There are nets at Wreck Beach and...
- I have "attended" and enjoyed a number of the BN online yoga classes. The hour-long Friday classes are a step up in effort from Wednesday...
- bairskyn responded to a topic "should resorts require proof of vaccination before allowing entry ?"
- I'm with nudeyooper, funcouple1956 and CoRYYC. Being vaccinated myself, then depending on the event and if I felt I could maintain social...
- Are the online yoga classes that your club puts on Zoom available to the general public? By any chance, are they the ones hosted by British Naturism...
- A group hike would be awesome *and* a great experience. Hopefully you'll gather a nice group of positive responses. I know you'll enjoy the...
- GCFAD3 came up without a hitch for me. Maybe you'll have better luck if you try the URL directly:...
- That geoart is comprised of one heck of a lot of caches. Nice that it's in a sparcely-traveled BLM area that lent itself to prolonged nude time...
- A word of caution: If you look on Google Maps, do NOT take the trail marked "Upper Tanque Verde Falls Trailhead" at 32.25738, -110.65593....
- In cobeachbum's list of official chat room rules (above), rule # 1 refers to "EITHER ROOM." Is there more than 1 room? (Full...
- Finally got around to checking the geocaching website to see these caches. Great snapshot you posted of the view from Lost Point II (GCFAD3).
Naturist at heart living in a textile world.
Nude when I can, where I can, with whomever interests and opportunity align.
Bairskyn - 59
- 5' 8"
- Income Level
- None of your Business
- Part-time Wanderer
- I have grown children
- Income Level
- Platonic Friends
- Casual Acquaintances
Who I'd like to meet
Friendly, down to earth folks.
Pursuits: Hiking, beaches, the outdoors, travel. || Mindshare: My family.
Too many to list! Film noir to musicals, Hitchcock to Coen Brothers, 12 Angry Men to Dumb and Dumber, there's just so many good ones.
Depends on the setting and my mood.
Those who have exhibited extraordinary self-sacrifice in the service of others, sometimes over the long term in the face of tragic suffering or oppression (e.g. Churchill, Gandhi, Mandela, MLK and Mother Teresa), sometimes in near-immediate response to a sudden emergency (e.g. first responders on 9/11, and the passengers on Flight 93).