Take a Smile!

Giving them away for free, and there are than enough for everyone! So take a smile and spread happiness :-)))

This topic was edited
RE:Take a Smile!

Been a rough week! I'll gladly take one and may have to come back for another very soon! LOL

;-)

This post was edited

Taken, returned and shared (to random strangers!).

This post was edited

A smile can always brighten a person's day.
I try to brighten as many as I can daily :)

This post was edited

Thank you, Wolf_girl!

This post was edited

Just ordered a new supply of smiles, so take as many as you need! There are more than enough for everyone! :-)))

This post was edited

When you're smiling , the whole world smiles with you!!! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YXYRkp2HZto&list=RDYXYRkp2HZto

This post was edited

tenebe,
Glad you're part of the Club! You made me smile with your "protest shorts." I have "protest clothes!" Because we are always naked and this is a lifestyle for us, any time we put on clothes ... it's in "protest!" hahahaha

Lots of the silly things you say are fun and make me smile and chuckle. That's what life and this lifestyle, be a full on lifestyle, a weekend or vacation lifestyle or just a hobby, it's about being happy, free and it should be fun. Takes a big person to laugh at themselves. I do it all the time!

;-)

This post was edited

This is proving to be a fun group and that I like! I belong to a positivity group here in Texas and these may well be another positivity group as well!! So I will take a smile and keep smiling! I am going to a Texas Rangers major league baseball game tonight with friends from my positivity group and Parrotheads - Jimmy Buffet fans! So i will be smiling tonight in Margaritaville!! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ue2-ZVxpVjc

This post was edited

Ehrm... Just to clarify my previous rant. When I wrote nudism is NOT a lifestyle but a hobby for me, here is what I meant:I see nudism as something I do for fun to enjoy myself in my spare time. I think that fits the definition of a hobby. ALSO I dont like when people say: "You are not a nudist if...". To me that is just silly. You can be a nudist and only be nude alone in your basement playing videogames alone and I am fine with that as long as you enjoy. So all those "We have a naked house rule which we enforce!" and "You need to do this and this to be a PROPER nudist honey.." kinds of people? Not interested. Life is too complicated without any artifficial extra rules.

Well ... you'll get no argument from me! I've always supported anyone that does nudism under their own terms and not someone else's! I've actually gotten into some pretty warm arguments with those that say those things, you mentioned, to others! ;-)

This post was edited

Protest shorts, what a neat idea! :-)))

Just told my bf that we need to go shopping because I need some protest shorts. The look he gave me was priceless :-DDD

This post was edited