Happy Clothes-Free Chat Group

Halloween Plans 2019

Only a few nights sleep left till one of my favorite parts of the year; the celebration of Halloween! How will you spend your Hallows' Evening? Anything special planned? Will you go Trick-or-treating? Are those pumpkins already carved into...

Halloween's Coming!

Moving from door to door, on this dark October nights, Skeletons, ghosts and goblins, are here to give you frights. And when you'll look upon the sky, to see the moon is full and bright, You will realise very quickly there are ohh so many things...

Favorite Outdoor Activities

Purely for recreational purposes, what outdoor activities do you enjoy most? Camping? Hiking? Swimming? Picnicking? Star Gazing? Biking? Canoeing? Sightseeing? ... :-))

Two words...

Can you sum yourself up by using just two words? :-)))

Latest PostHonest Committed
by AndyDi 
Where is it? Do you have one?

HAPPY PLACE Do you have a certain place where you call your Happy Place? A place where all the stress, burdens, worrys, fears and just life in general I guess, just go away? The problems you may be having in Life just simply doesn't enter your...

Star Signs

What Star Sign are you (and your partner)? :-))

Happy 4th.....

Hope everyone has a Happy and Safe 4th of July!!!!!!

Latest Post
by  
This or That: Waffles or Pancakes?

Both are served but you have to choose between them! What do you prefer? Waffles or Pancakes? :-)))

Your fridge door...

Do you decorate your fridge door or is it just a white (or other color) place? Ours is full with drawings, magnets, reminder notes. Actually could use another fridge just for all the things I still want to decorate it with ^_^ :-))

What do you like to eat??

Thanksgiving is just around the corner. Other than our thankfulness for what we have and the people we have in our life thanksgiving is a time when we get to together for a thanksgiving meal. That got me to thinking about what my favorite foods are...