Happy Clothes-Free Chat Group

The Concert Topic

What bands/artists have you seen live? Which ones did you enjoy most? What bands/artists would you love to see live? :-))

Let's spread some Happiness!

I know I can use some right now. A funny video you saw on Youtube, a kind word to each other, happy stories, positive quotes, .... Let's spread some online Happiness! #togetheragainstcorona https://giphy.com/gifs/destressmonday-dCdPQyyvAK96kRcbR3

Happy naked club

I'm soooooooo ready to go back to "MY" happy naked club!!!!! At the lot where I'm building my house.....at the time when it was DRY and WARM!!!!!!! So tired of the rain and cold!!!!!!!!! :-DDD

Latest Post
by  
Merry Christmas!!!

Hope everyone has a very Merry Christmas!!!!!!

Happy Thanksgiving!!!!!!

We all have stuff that happens in our life that we wish didn't, but if we look back we'd all see that we have a lot more to be thankful for than not. Happy Thanksgiving everyone!!!!!!!!

Latest Post
by  
This or That: Amusement Park or Day at the...

You are allowed to be clothes free, what would you choose? Amusement Park or Day at the Beach? :-))

Western Movies

A genre of movies I used to watch a lot as a child ( and still do today) are Western movies. Both my mother and father always loved Westerns and everytime one was broadcasted on TV they would watch it. So... let's talk Westerns :-)) What are...