Happy Clothes-Free Chat Group

Favorite Color

What is your favorite color? :-))

Latest PostRed!!!
by MrTexas 
Please share one of your happy naked moments

Mine would be when I first joined a local resort as a member and was out there on Fall afternoons hiking the 5k trail and enjoying the warmth of the sun and the coolness of the breeze on my naked body. It was a spiritual connection to the Universe!

Cloud Watching

Same as gazing the stars, in daytime, no matter where I am, I love watching clouds. Looking for different shapes and figures. It is something I love to do since a child and all you have to do is use your imagination to create whole worlds from the...

Human, not an object

I'm a Human, not an object. I'm am Someone, not something for you to collect. I'm Not interested in being hit on, even if you think that's ok in your book. I'm Not interested in hearing comments about my body, or how you think I...

Always stay positive!

Around this time, 3 years ago, the tumor in my left armpit/breast was discovered and the cancer treatment (Hodgkin lymphoma) started. Now, about 3 years later, and looking back emotionally, I know I would not have made it this far if I did not...

This or That: The Beatles or The Stones?

The Beatles or The Rolling Stones? Choose! :-))

This or That: Calling or Texting?

What do you prefer, phone calls over text messages or text messages over phone calls? :-))

The Ice Cream Topic

How do you like your Ice Cream? Favorite flavors? Favorite toppins? Cone or cup? How many scoops? :-))

Who are your favorite comedians?

Who are your favorite comedians (actor, stand-up, ...) ? Some of mine: Stan Laurel & Oliver Hardy Rowan Atkinson Robin Williams John Cleese Jeff Dunham Peter Sellers John Candy :-))