Board Games

Who loves playing board games and what are your favorites? :-)))

This topic was edited
RE:Board Games

Di and I don't play many board games anymore, just the two of us, but we will play with our grandkids and it's fun until one or more become sore losers! :DDD

Monopoly, Sorry and a board game that wasn't very popular but was developed after a TV program about the fire department I worked for. There was a TV show back in the late 70's called Emergency. It followed the careers as firefighters and firefighter/paramedics of two guys that become best of friends. Many of the episodes were taken from real life emergencies of various fire stations on my department, in fact, they've used several incidents I was on personally.

The kids like playing Uno and a couple others they play with grandma while I usually fix the pile of things they bring to me to repair; toys, jewelry ... just about anything and everything they figure ... "Papa can fix it!" I'm not ever a winner of any of these games we play with them and they get more joy outta that then winning the game! :DD

This post was edited

Strip chess... ;-)

This post was edited

We also love playing Monopoly, especially the DC Comics edition. My all-time favorite board game is Labyrinth :-))

This post was edited

Is that based on the movie Labyrinth ?

This post was edited

I like to play Trivial Pursuit and Risk

This post was edited

Monopoly and Life along with Trivial Pursuit and Pictionary (even though my drawing sucks, lol). We also enjoy just about any card game and love playing Mexican Train Dominos.

This post was edited

Is that based on the movie Labyrinth ?

No, but would be cool to have a board game based on Jim Henson's Labryrinth.

It's this one: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Labyrinth_(board_game)

:-))

This post was edited

Thanks i just checked it out it looks really cool I never played that game before.

This post was edited

The Royal game of Ur: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Royal_Game_of_Ur
If you want to give it a nudist spin; every time one of the players reaches the finish with on of his/her pieces, the other player should take an item of clothing off.... :D

This post was edited

Thanks it looks like an awesome game

This post was edited