Favorite Breakfast

How do you like your breakfast?

:-))

This topic was edited
RE:Favorite Breakfast

Absolutely!!! Absolutely my favorite food is breakfast food. Eggs over medium, sausage and bacon, biscuits with sausage gravy and pancakes!! Plenty of syrup to go with them of course :-)

Lawd Lawd, now I'm starving for breakfast food!! :-)

This post was edited

Crisp bacon and Swedish pancakes... and hot dark roast coffee!;D

This post was edited

Absolutely!!! Absolutely my favorite food is breakfast food. Eggs over medium, sausage and bacon, biscuits with sausage gravy and pancakes!! Plenty of syrup to go with them of course :-)Lawd Lawd, now I'm starving for breakfast food!! :-)

You forgot the grits!

This post was edited

Mine is probably eggs benedict. I make them every sunday but instead of canadian bacon I use vege bacon. However i have had them with filet mignon, crab and lobster. All are yummy.

When I go to Sunday Buffet's or brunch I focus on the bacon and sausage. My kids and wife are vegetarians so don't eat much meat at home. I'm a flexatarian. :-)

When I was a kid there was a restaurant down from my dads office that made the best strawberry blintz pancakes. strawberries were rolled up inside and then covered with whip cream and swimming in maple syrup.

This post was edited

Annie makes a "Dutch Baby" pancake on special occasions. It requires a special pan that is shaped like a large shallow flat bottom wok.
The pancake is similar to a crepe and rises like a souffle then goes flat after removed from the oven.
Then she covers it with a topping made of a chunky, cooked down apple cinnamon mixture which is similar to pie filling.
Over that is poured the the hot pure maple syrup.
The aroma of the apples cooking definitely gets you primed up for the main event.
It looks beautiful and tastes even better, especially when paired with a few thick pieces of applewood smoked bacon!
It's a holiday tradition for us.
If she has any picks, I'll post them later.

This post was edited

Mine is probably eggs benedict. I make them every sunday but instead of canadian bacon I use vege bacon. However i have had them with filet mignon, crab and lobster. All are yummy.When I go to Sunday Buffet's or brunch I focus on the bacon and sausage. My kids and wife are vegetarians so don't eat much meat at home. I'm a flexatarian. :-)When I was a kid there was a restaurant down from my dads office that made the best strawberry blintz pancakes. strawberries were rolled up inside and then covered with whip cream and swimming in maple syrup.

I like the "swimming in maple syrup " part :-DDD

This post was edited

For me, a homemade ham and cheese baguette and a good cup of coffee or hot chocolate! My partner's favorite is a baguette with filet Americain.

:-))

This post was edited

For me, a homemade ham and cheese baguette and a good cup of coffee or hot chocolate! My partner's favorite is a baguette with filet Americain.:-))

Is a baguette anything like a omelet? I like ham and cheese omelets but as far as coffee or anything hot with food I'm not a fan....gotta be something cold when I'm eating.

This post was edited

Is a baguette anything like a omelet?

This is a baguette: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Baguette :-))

This post was edited

Not sure why we don't buy baguettes here at home. When we visited the French side of the island of St. Martin/Sint Maarten we always got a baguette and some croissants at the resort store each morning. The French do make some amazing baked goods. It's 5:30 am and I'm now craving coffee and baguette! ;DDD

This post was edited