English

Southern redneck :-DDDDD

This post was edited
RE:How many languages do you speak?

2EnglishSouthern redneck :-DDDDD

Southern redneck, is that a language or is that a dialect? ^_^

This post was edited

4; Dutch (main language), English and a little bit German and French :-))

This post was edited

Regrettably, English is my 1st & only language. Never achieved fluency in another in spite of grade-school classes. I've always been envious of those who are multilingual, communication being central to human interaction, but I am proud that our kids are each fluent in 2 and functional in a 3rd.

This post was edited

Regrettably, English is my 1st & only language. Never achieved fluency in another in spite of grade-school classes. I've always been envious of those who are multilingual, communication being central to human interaction, but I am proud that our kids are each fluent in 2 and functional in a 3rd.

It's never too late to learn! My mom is following English class and she now practising it by talking and writing to me in English :-))

This post was edited

2EnglishSouthern redneck :-DDDDDSouthern redneck, is that a language or is that a dialect? ^_^

Oh its definitely a language :-)~~~~~

This post was edited

English is the only recognized language I speak. But I can also keep up with Southern and am pretty fluent in geek. When I try to order a beer or greet someone in German the accent (that some folk think I have) makes it sound ridiculous! Roy Stephens would recognize that I actually have no accent!

This post was edited

English, Spanish... a little Italian. Funny story; we were visiting Italy a few years ago. I was trying to work on my Italian and ordering food when we dined. I had one server ask if I spoke Spanish and I told him that I did. He said, "speak to me in Spanish, your Italian is not so good!" ;DDDDDDD I spoke more Spanish in Italy than I did English or Italian. I'm working on my Italian for our return trip!

This post was edited

English and ASL, wouldnt mind learning Spanish.

This post was edited

English only. I took French is school but along with math it was a difficult subject for me and I got poor grades.

This post was edited