Baby It's Cold Outside

It's November 11th 38 degrees it's cold outside I woke up looked out the window started singing Baby It's Cold Outside I really can't stay I got to get out there I could see the sun was coming up I looked at the weather I said there'd be no wind but 38 degrees so I decided after talking to some of my friends to go out and I'm glad I did it was cold my bird bath had Frozen the water was solid ice but I can feel the sun was really warm so I got in my car went to the state park I know a couple of back trails usually nobody's on I can hear the sound of guns being shot as Hunters were in the distance it didn't bother me the sun Felt So Good it was cold but the sun on your body made me feel relaxed I started walking it wasn't a car in the parking lot and I was glad I listened I can hear dear going through the park but that was it was no person around the streets around the state park or busy so I knew that somebody May Come but I got on a trail and started walking and all that I could see was leaves falling on the ground and I was glad I got out I was out for two hours had a great time walking the trails after I made my first turn I took all my clothes off have my camera and my tripod and walked for a good 2 miles around the Lakes following the back trails around the apple orchards I didn't see anybody maybe somebody saw me but I didn't see anybody I took over 33 pictures and a video and had a great time my advice for you today is it may be cold outside but the sun is warm so get out there and enjoy the day be blessed

This topic was edited
No replies yet.