RE:A Brief Survey

Hey there. Thanks for allowing me to join.
I am a B group. Left hangs lower than the right.

This post was edited

Hey there. Thanks for allowing me to join.
I am a B group. Left hangs lower than the right.

This post was edited

Guess I'm group A

This post was edited

Hey there. Thanks for allowing me to join.I am a B group. Left hangs lower than the right.
NICE!!!!!

This post was edited

I am most definitely an A , except for very hot days, and sunbathing nude, when I am a B

Nice body

This post was edited

If it's warm or I've been in a hot tub, sauna, or steam room, I'm definitely a C. The right one is about twice the size of the left.

This post was edited

I'm usually "C"

This post was edited

I mostly really like my low-hangers. I like how they look, I like how they feel, I enjoy playing with them.I say unfortunately because low hangers can be very uncomfortable at timesHowever, one time I was in a gas-station men's room, sat down on the toilet and my ball hung down into the water. Admittedly, the water was really high, but if I'd had a tight sack, my balls would not have been in the water. I'd like to be more of a shower, but I certainly would have found that inconvenient at that particular time.

This post was edited

I hadn't even thought about that.I'm C. I have to hold them out of the way when I sit down otherwise I'll crush them. Not good! LOLIt's become so automatic to grab my sack and hold it out front when I sit down that I'd completely forgotten about it.

Or, you're just careful about how you sit down and let them hang in front of the chair.

This post was edited

Group A for me
Though I would love to be in Group B or C

This post was edited