are you comfortable being the only one nude

If your sitting around and the only one nude, are you confident or cover up?

This topic was edited
RE:are you comfortable being the only one nude

I'm comfortable being the only one naked. Though it hasn't happened frequently and is not common, I have been in these situations many times. At nude resorts where clothing is usually worn but nudity is also allowed, I'll venture into lobbies, front offices and other common areas where there are mostly clothed or everyone is clothed but I am not. Doesn't bother me. I look at it that they are at a nude resort, they are the ones that over dressed! :D

In our circle of nudist friends, I'm usually the last one to put on a robe when it gets chilly. If we're visiting a nude place or one of nudist friend's home and it's chilly, the guys will wear robes but the ladies seem to slip on lounging pants, robes and socks. I bought my wife these really soft, lightweight lounging pants and t shirt ... she loves those because she says "it's almost like wearing nothing." But even during these times, I'm usually the only one naked.

I get waxed every 4-6 weeks. In fact, I'm going for a session this morning. My esthetician is obviously dressed but I am completely nude and quite comfortable being nude in front of her, before, during and after she's waxed me. She's made mention how comfortable I am being nude with her and that it's nice that I feel that comfortable so she can do a thorough job. After the session, we will stand and take or finish a story and I'm naked. She seems quite comfortable with that situation as I am.

I have a want, need, desire to be nude ... always. If it's permissible, if it's legal, if I can get away with it and not expose or offend anyone with my nudity, I'll be nude whenever, wherever ... no matter who else is naked or not.

This post was edited

I have only experienced this once so far. We had some friends at the house and were having a few drinks. All at the table knew that I enjoyed nudity, and so I said its warm we should all get naked and enjoy the nice day. The couple hat was visiting said they were ok with my nudity and so I stripped and sat down. The lady immediately averted her eyes and I asked if she wanted me to dress, she said that she didn't mind so I remained nude. No one else disrobed and for the next few hours I was the only nude in the group, and it felt great. As I said this was the first and only time that I was the only nude, and I can't wait until it happens again. It must be in an appropriate setting of course. If it was up to me I'd never wear any clothes.

This post was edited

Have been in that position where I was the only one warm enough to be nude. Did not bother me in the slightest.
Have not been the only one naked around around non nudists. People who are accepting of the lifestyle, but uncomfortable being naked themselves. Do not think it would bother me as long as it did not offend the other folks.

This post was edited

I'm reminded of a incident that involved a good friend/previous co work and his wife. He'd invited me to play golf at his private golf course. Afterwards, he invited me back to his house for drinks and appetizers. That led to dinner with him and his wife and after enough drinks had flowed, he and his wife began asking me about our nudist lifestyle. I answered all their questions and then my buddy says, "do you want to be nude right now?" I said, "I don't like anyone feel uncomfortable." He said, "we won't be uncomfortable and I'll join you!"

He began taking off his shirt and shorts but had on underwear. I took off my shirt and dropped my shorts ... no underwear and I'm naked, he's in underwear and his wife begins to lift her muumuu. She wearing nothing under it but stops and drops it and says ... "I can't do it, " and leaves the room. We finished another bottle of wine ... me naked and he in his underwear. She did wave to me goodbye from the upstairs landing as I stood there naked. I got in my car and drove off naked. That was a subject for a subsequent visit to their house for drinks after a round of golf.

My wife and I just saw them not long ago here in town. She asked if I was still driving around town naked. I told her "yeah, most times." She said, I'm gonna be on the lookout! :D

This post was edited

Yes iam single so iam nude all the time if someone
stops over i cover up but nude is good

This post was edited