Winter is here

Hi Guys
Its been feeling mighty chilly lately so here 's hoping that the central heating is on full at your place and mine ?
Its been really quiet lately when it comes to meeting up with other guys for naked chill-out and coffee, so if anyone wants to change that ..lets start chatting

This topic was edited
RE:Winter is here

I wish I were closer. Even though its chilly its great to meet up with naked company, preferably in front of an open fire with a few glasses of wine ;-)

This post was edited

I wish I were closer. Even though its chilly its great to meet up with naked company, preferably in front of an open fire with a few glasses of wine ;-)

This post was edited

Yeah that's what I am hoping for
Cold outside but warm and cozy inside even without the clothes

This post was edited

Hi mate. Im up for a coffee and chat. Let me know whens good :)

This post was edited

Hi GuysIts been feeling mighty chilly lately so here 's hoping that the central heating is on full at your place and mine ?Its been really quiet lately when it comes to meeting up with other guys for naked chill-out and coffee, so if anyone wants to change that ..lets start chatting

Always up for a naked cuppa in a warm house!

This post was edited

Since a lot of members like swimming (according to the profiles). How about let's go to a swimming pool together and meet each other? I'm in!

This post was edited

Great idea if you organise anything let me know

This post was edited

Which swimming pool you got in mind then?

This post was edited

Theres a nude swim at Llantwit Major.
Its organised by BN and is called Nudie Dudies Swim
Google it :)

This post was edited

Theres a nude swim at Llantwit Major.Its organised by BN and is called Nudie Dudies SwimGoogle it :)

Thank you a lot for letting us know! Really good suggestion. Have you been there before, is it gentalmen only? Could you please share some more about this event?
So, the next "Nudie Dudies Swim" will be on 21st Jan 2018. Hope I could go there for the very first time and meet some nude swimmer.

This post was edited