Cardiff and south Wales gay naturists

Nudist beach near Cardiff

Good morning All, New to this forum. I am trying to find out where the nearest nudist beach is or place to strip off. I am in Chepstow area. Also looking for a groom , any advise welcome.

Latest Post
by  
Naturist Body Waxing

Hi guys, Im now doing body hair waxing in South Wales, please drop me a message for more info. Cheers

Nude hikes and or beach

Hi. Im new. Im aware of a nudist beach on the southwales coast (a rock beach) reading some of the posts could this be monknash? I remember I had to climb down dodgy ladders on the cliff to get there. Im more interested in a naked hike though. Where...

Latest Post
by  
Monknash

Heading to Monknash today

Latest Post
by  
Anyone down Kenfig today

Latest Post
by  
Newbie!

Hey everyone! New member here. Moving to Cardiff September. Looking for likeminded people to hang out with. Feel free to message, hope to hear from you all soon!

Social group

Would anyone be interested in starting up a male social group in South Wales for get togethers, nude coffee mornings, beach visits etc. ? Drop me a msg if so

Cardiff 14/11 - 19/11

Im in Cardiff 14/11 - 19/11 and will be staying in city center. Looking for others to meet up, PM

Latest Post
by  
Anyone at whiteford sands weds

Anyone at whiteford sands on Wednesday?

Latest Post
by  

This site is only available to users 18 and over and we use cookies

We use cookies for functionality, social media, and google analytics. To view our cookie policy please view Our Cookie Policy