Cardiff and south Wales gay naturists

Festive Greetings to you all ;-)

Anyone fancy hanging out nude sometime with me.... get in touch. My apartment is easy to find in Cardiff Bay. Bring mate or two if u want. Looking forward to meeting fellow Nudists.Will ;-)

Latest Post
by  
Hi

Looking at having a nude get together at mine in November. Please reply if you would be interested

naked beach weather

Any guys interested in naked sunbathing at Monknash beach any of these fine days?

Nudist Masseur, Cardiff Bay.

Hi everyone, hope you are enjoying the wonderful weather we are having. Make the most of it being nude ;-) Happy to chat to anyone if u want to message me. Thanks ..... William ;-)

Latest Post
by  
Nudist Get Together - Cardiff Bay

I'm considering hosting a Nudist get together so that guys from this site can meet each other. Possibly week commencingMon 28th April to Fri 2nd MayI have an apartment in Cardiff Bay - its easy to find in Dumballs Rd CF10 5NT. Nothing too heavy...

Naked meets

Any guys in the Cardiff area looking to hook up and spend some naked time together, either at home or the beach.

Meets

Any guys in the Cardiff area looking to hook up and spend some naked time together, either at home or the beach.

Cardiff

Any guys want to hon in the Cardiff area?

Latest Post
by  
This weekend

Any guys want to get together for a naked coffee or massage this weekend? Chris

Latest Post
by