Cardiff and south Wales gay naturists

Guys wanted for photoshoot

Hi, I'm John and I'm an amateur photographer I am going to be in Newport on Saturday 1st December. I am looking at doing a number of photo sessions in a severed apartment in the city center. The shoot would be based around the...

freenight

free sunday evening or monday evening if anyone fancies doing something. cardiff area south wales area within distance reason

Latest Post
by  
Sat 6th Oct

Looking for local guys to hang out with Free from 12-5 Can travel, South Wales area Naked beer, coffee, walk (if secluded enough!) Drop me a message if your free :)

Latest Post
by  
Naked mates & hangouts

Looking to make friends and hang out nude. Im local to Cardiff and happy to travel South Wales area. I get naked at Wick/Monknash or sometime Kenfig on sunny weekends. Unable to host at the moment, so if you can, great. Give me a shout guys.

Winter is here

Hi Guys Its been feeling mighty chilly lately so here 's hoping that the central heating is on full at your place and mine ? Its been really quiet lately when it comes to meeting up with other guys for naked chill-out and coffee, so if anyone...

Naked group gatherings

Any guys in the area up for a naked group gathering?Get in touch and we can organise something :)

Cardiff Meetups

I work in Cardiff city centre Looking for guys who can host in the Cardiff and South Wales area... be nice to get something regular going. Naked beers, coffee or whatever Get in touch if you fancy hosting :)

Latest Post
by  
Hang out - Tuesday April 11th

Is anyone free to hang out on the 11th April? I'll be passing through South Wales with work.

Latest Post
by  
New Wales group - Naked beach

I have just created a new group -Men at Monknash naked beach, Wales- to help co-ordinate information about this amazing beach - and to co-ordinate getting there

Latest Post
by  
May get together

I'm hosting a get together at my home in Swansea on Saturday 30th May. If you are interested in coming along please message me for details.