Neighbor nudist?

I suspect that a neighbor of mine is a nudist and I would like to tell her about nudism but I do not want her to misinterpret it and she once said "I would like to be naked on a beach". I do not know if she has already gone to nudist beaches or as many are a secret nudist, if it is the last thing I would like to talk about nudism
What would you do?

This topic was edited
RE:Neighbor nudist?

I suspect that a neighbor of mine is a nudist and I would like to tell her about nudism but I do not want her to misinterpret it and she once said "I would like to be naked on a beach". I do not know if she has already gone to nudist beaches or as many are a secret nudist, if it is the last thing I would like to talk about nudismWhat would you do?

I had a friend who said something similar and I (at some point where we in the corridors of our old school alone) said "You know that story you spoke of?" and just blurted it out from there. Her response was unexpectedly (at the time) positive, even admitting that she enjoyed it just as much as I.

This post was edited

I thought that there were loads of responses to this post. Am I wrong or have they all been removed?

This post was edited

How did you get on?

This post was edited

I would just mention a nude beach near by and wait for a reaction. If it's good one then glad to know more local nudists.

This post was edited

Wear a nude is not lewd button or shirt!

This post was edited

Wear a nude is not lewd button or shirt!

This post was edited

I think my neighbors are also. Comments along those lines have been made before. I know they have seen us nude around the property, at a distance granted. We live out in the country so no one to really see us except them. Maybe the comments were made to get me to confirm we are nudists. Who knows.

This post was edited

If you ask her in the right text. "Was you serious about going or finding a nude beach to go to? I would love to take you to the one I go to!" See if her reaction to your comment is and if she shy about it. You can say jukenly ,"that you would be thrilled to have a new nudist friend to go with."

This post was edited

How do you suspect?

This post was edited