I'm Jules Rutherford

I'm Jules Rutherford I'm new to this and more than a little nervous about the lack of experience. I'm friends to encourage me I'm Skype Rutherford60

This topic was edited
RE:I'm Jules Rutherford

Don't be nervous! It's as easy as taking your clothes off. Then not putting them on again.

Welcome! Post some pics! Don't be shy.

This post was edited

Hi Jules. I've been trying for some days to send you a message via your profile (hence all the 'views' you'll have seen). But each time I press 'Send message' nothing happens. I've reported this as a bug, but still no luck. Sorry! Perhaps you could try sending me a couple of words, in the hope that a reply might work. (Assuming you might be interested.) You could also mail on geraldm@xs4all.nl. Sorry for any inconvenience! Gerald

This post was edited

I just tried and I could successfully open a message window from Jules's page. Perhaps its your browser.

This post was edited

Many thanks for the tip. However, I've sent a few messages the past weeks and they all seem to have worked (the message disappears and something like 'message sent' appears). So why just this particular one is not working is a mystery. But if Jules is interested (or at least curious) I hope he'll contact me and that it will work that way round. But thanks again. Gerald

This post was edited

P.S. By the way: I can open a message window, it's just that nothing happens when I've written my message and press on Send Message.

This post was edited