Everyday Naked

How much of everyday do you actually spend naked?

This topic was edited
RE:Everyday Naked

Of the 24hrs I believe I spend over half of the time nude. Unless it is a weekend or on my day off, then it could be the entire 24hrs.

This post was edited

I'm naked from the moment I get home until I leave each day. During the summer I spend several days at a time naked at my naturist club ( the longest 4 days in a row) and visit it as much as possible when the weather is good. I try to go often as I can during the rest of the year to socialize with other naturists, even in winter, since it is open year round. Helps prevent nudist cabin fever!

This post was edited

Being retired and lazy, I am naked all the time. The only time I dress is if I have errands to run. Many times when the errands are done I strip in my vehicle and drive home naked. Often when we visit other friends I just stay nude. As I said lazy.

This post was edited

Depending on how warm it is and what I am doing it can be up to about 23 hours, as I give the dog a hours walk nearly every day so at least part of the walk I have to be clothed ( if I am going across fields I am naked on that section of the walk).

This post was edited

I try to be naked as much as I can. Now that winter is here it makes it harder. But as soon as I get home from work I rip the clothes off. Also naked all weekends.

This post was edited

I would say that on the average I am nude around 16 hrs a day.

This post was edited

All of it, unless we have to go someplace and then, most times I drive naked and only dress when I exit the car! :D

This post was edited

After spending most of the 24th, 25th, and 26th clothed, it was nice to get home and spend a few days back to normal. My wife and I made excuses not to go out so we didn't have to put clothes on! Our plan was to have a Nude New Years Eve but some close textile friends invited themselves to our home for that evening and we invited another couple that we are close to and we spend the afternoon and evening together.

We celebrated a NYC NY'sE and they all left about 11:00pm. They no sooner left the curb and my wife was in the doorway taking off her clothes! I followed suit and we were naked in seconds. We cleaned up after the party and then spent a little time on the computer and on our phones responding to text messages of New Years wishes. We showered, kissed each other Happy Newd Year and went to bed.

This morning, we awoke and spent the entire day naked together. We watched the Rose Parade and had some breakfast. Afterwards, I went out to the back yard and laid in the sun for a few hours. She started a new book and then fell asleep on the couch ... sleeping naked as always!

Great day and great way to ring in the Newd Year!

This post was edited

Since I am now retired, I am nude almost all day every day. I can go nude for days at a time. It's wonderful.

This post was edited

Well, I am back from my winter solace in sunny (most of the time) Southern Arizona. I just finished my 3d year living full time in the buff.... except of course when I have to go to town. So I averaged 5 months Boondocking each year now 24/7 in the buff with stipulations. I meet so many like minded good folks I mean really good people who just enjoy the same life style. keeps us young... well at heart, an active. Place has really grown since BLM gave us more area clearly marked hiking trails built so one can do morning an late evening walks of 2 to 4 miles... OMG the sunsets and sunrises never disappoint. So funny to go to town to do laundry about every 2 weeks and folks watching me fold bed sheets, towels, couple shorts, gym pants and some t-shirts; once I nice older lady asked where my undies were an why so few clothes.... the lady next to her said he's one of them.. I had to snicker a little but then she was curious and asked a lot of questions, but nothing negative. It is a blessing to be in a area one can relax with other like minded folks, hell even when the BLM Rangers and county cops come out no one scurries away.. LOVING my retirement. Last but not least, after prolonged nude living it feels so uncomfortable an itchy to put something on. I have to keep a pair of shorts an tank top in the truck cause I've found my self driving to town then realizing oh! better pull over. Off topic but my health has indeed improved since taking up this life style. My Dr. for the last few years has said whatever your doing keep doing it..... an she likes my full tan too.

Life is good, hair is long, attitude is good... take care all.

This post was edited