Bare to Breakers 2018

My friend Cynthia and I are doing Bare to Breakers in 2018, and we're hoping to form a larger group of like-minded nudists who'd like to join us.

If you don't know, there is a foot race in San Francisco every May called "Bay to Breakers" which is a 12km (7.5 mile) course through downtown San Francisco, and it is perfectly legal to do the whole course completely naked!

We are not runners, so we are going to take it easy and walk the whole way through the city at a leisurely pace, fully nude. It takes about 2.5 to 3 hours to casually walk proudly naked throughout the course.

I did this in 2017, and it is a very positive, life-affirming experience that should not be missed! So if you'd like to join us, please let me know! It costs about $75 to register for the race, and be sure to be in Corral G "Walkers" so we can have the most fun! Afterward, we'll go to a local bar to celebrate!

This topic was edited
RE:Bare to Breakers 2018

...And, as far as I know... the WNBR is a free event. No entry fee. :-) Just show up and ride... "As Bare As You Dare". :D There are a variety of cities across the U.S. which support this event. ... Some are on different days and/or different times of the day. Check the WNBR groups on TN for more comments.

This post was edited

I've always wanted to truly this and would love to join you all..
maybe 2018 is the year.

This post was edited

I've been wanting to do this. It would be great to form a group.

This post was edited

I'd love to do the WNBR sometime!

B2B is a really fun event... and last year, I didn't see any "drunken public pissing" or anything like that. The police were very vigilant about the zero tolerance policy for alcohol. It was my first visit to San Francisco, and I found it to be a very clean, beautiful, charming city. I can't wait to go back!

This post was edited