Insulin Pump

Are there any other nudist here, that have insulin pumps?

This topic was edited
RE:Insulin Pump

Yes!

I have an insulin pump (Animas Vibe) and Dexcom CGM system.

Weekdays when I am working and only occasionally nude I have the infusion set on my stomach, side or back. I sleep in the nude and use a fabric waist belt designed for runners to hold my pump.

On the weekends I have the infusion set on the inside of one of my upper arms and keep the pump in a Diaband.

If you look at my profile pic, yu can see my Dexcom sensor / transmitter on my side and if you look closely over my wife's right shoulder you can catch a view of the blue Diaband that my pump is in.

If you have any other questions feel free to ask!

This post was edited

Yes ... close nudist friends, he wears a Insulin pump and participates in most nudist activities.

I wore a Dexcom sensor for about 6 months but don't anymore. It helped and did what I and my doctor wanted it to do but I didn't like the inconvenience of having to have the monitor device within 20 ft of me ... all the time. I've been able to regulate my blood sugars and until my doctor tells me to wear and keep wearing it, I'll keep it off.

There was really no issue with the Dexcom sensor, other than ensure placement doesn't interfere with waistbands. I only wish they made a smaller sensor. The current sensors are larger than I'd like. Maybe something along the lines of the Insulin pump needle and patch.

This post was edited

i have a dexcom and omnipod pump you can see them in some of my pics. I'm going to get the new medtronic pump, right now with dex and omni i feel out of sorts in summer when i go the beach or clothing opt camp, i'm not a bit shy about nudity, i don't know why i try to hide pump i've worn one for 30yrs now

This post was edited