naked gym

I suspect some of you may already be aware of this but thought I would share it just in case. Take heart folks. Progress.......

New York gym offering naked workout classes just in time for your New Year's resolutions
Those looking to get buff after the holidays can do so in the buff at an enterprising gym in New York City.

Hanson Fitness, which boasts celebrity clients like Rihanna, Julia Roberts, and Tom Cruise, will offer personal training sessions where youll work out while completely naked.

Working out without clothes provides a number of benefits to your exercise including skin breathing, the release of endorphins due to Vitamin D from sunlight and complete body awareness so you can see if youre cheating on your exercise routines, says Hanson Fitness in a post on Facebook.

The first classes mens, womens, and coed are scheduled for Feb. 5.

Our approach makes sure our members get and stay in the absolute best shape, and our new naked personal fitness sessions are no exception, says Hanson Fitness founder Harry Hanson. This new development brings with it a range of fitness and health benefits and allows our members to have a little cheeky fun in the process!

This topic was edited
RE:naked gym

I suspect some of you may already be aware of this but thought I would share it just in case. Take heart folks. Progress.......New York gym offering naked workout classes just in time for your New Year's resolutionsThose looking to get buff after the holidays can do so in the buff at an enterprising gym in New York City.Hanson Fitness, which boasts celebrity clients like Rihanna, Julia Roberts, and Tom Cruise, will offer personal training sessions where youll work out while completely naked.Working out without clothes provides a number of benefits to your exercise including skin breathing, the release of endorphins due to Vitamin D from sunlight and complete body awareness so you can see if youre cheating on your exercise routines, says Hanson Fitness in a post on Facebook.The first classes mens, womens, and coed are scheduled for Feb. 5.Our approach makes sure our members get and stay in the absolute best shape, and our new naked personal fitness sessions are no exception, says Hanson Fitness founder Harry Hanson. This new development brings with it a range of fitness and health benefits and allows our members to have a little cheeky fun in the process!
Maybe it will start a trend!

This post was edited