Ugh - How Did This Happen?

I don't know which is worse: a) Discovering you have no coffee in the house or b) Realizing you have no coffee and have to get dressed to go get some! Ultimately, I guess, it's "c" - both! How did this happen? Never mind it's subzero outside too! Bad planning on my part! Happy New Year Naked Coffee!

This topic was edited
RE:Ugh - How Did This Happen?

I feel your pain. I woke this morning to find that my son drank the last of my coffee last night. Luckily I had some instant coffee packets in my camping box. I need to stock up so this doesn't happen again.

Kids! Ha! It really is a bad start to the day - well unless you don't like coffee! Gasp! I know people who are tea drinkers and soda drinkers and probably just as bad for them if they are out of supplies!

This post was edited

Yikes, that is bad. I like to wake up hearing the coffee pot making my morning coffee. I get up nude pore a cup and go out into my backyard for my first cup. Very peaceful way to start the day.

Yep, I too love that morning coffee before I have to face putting clothes on. I am just a bit jealous (no, a lot) of being able to go out to the back yard to sip it. I am about 5 months away from that sensuous luxury. Doesn't square with minus 4 this morning...

This post was edited

Yikes, that is bad. I like to wake up hearing the coffee pot making my morning coffee. I get up nude pore a cup and go out into my backyard for my first cup. Very peaceful way to start the day.Yep, I too love that morning coffee before I have to face putting clothes on. I am just a bit jealous (no, a lot) of being able to go out to the back yard to sip it. I am about 5 months away from that sensuous luxury. Doesn't square with minus 4 this morning...

I get the minus 4! The snow and ice coupled with the deep minus wind chills predicted for this weekend are making me VERY cranky! BUT, I have EXTRA dark Sumatra coffee stocked! I'm going to need it! Come on Spring!

This post was edited

You need to have a system so you never run out.
I have a wholesale account and order 30+ pounds per order.
When I open my last 5 pound bag, it's time to order more.
I keep an extra few pounds of beans stashed away for emergencies because "running out is not an option"
It's a great strategy, always keeps me in the Joe!

This post was edited

We don't have the severe weather some of you are having but ... my non coffee drinking wife is on top of it so I'll never run out of coffee. I may run out of my favorite brew but never out of coffee. When I'm down to my last 6 pods of my favorite coffee, she has a list already going and it's added to that list for a stop by the store. In a pinch ... I can always go to the ground coffee in the refrig and brew a pot in the Mr. Coffee.

This post was edited

I try to make sure I keep an extra can of coffee in the pantry, so as not to have to worry about getting surprised by an empty can one morning. When I open the extra can, I make a point to replace it with a new one next time I go to the grocery store.

This post was edited