Hot Tubs and Spas.

Just about ready to move to a new house and have bought a 5 - 6 person spa. Any suggestions on how to have fun in there? Also ideas for decorating around the area? I am in Australia.

This topic was edited
RE:Hot Tubs and Spas.

I think the best place for your spa is a place where neighbours you cannot see bathing. then you can enjoy the hottub or spa completly nude

This post was edited
RE:Hot Tubs and Spas.

I've owned spas for 20 years. Definately make if private in back yard. I've had them open with no roof overhead and with roof. Roof is nicer in winter but ours currently is open so we can enjoy the stars. Our kids like to make snowmen on the railing in the winter. We use it lots with friends during house parties. People will go out in small groups 4-10 and use it. During cold weather we have a nice deck heater about 15 ft away so people can chat while drying. Ours is a 10 person so it is a major hit during parties. We use bromide since wife can't stand chlorine but I would like to try the new salt tubs. Enjoy and post a picture the first time you have more than 6 in it. Out favorite pic is looking at the moon while it was snowing on new years eve.

This post was edited