Father and son photography

I'm a photographer and would like to do some father/son photography. The son needs to be of age please. I will not photograph minors. If interested, please contact me

This topic was edited
RE:Father and son photography

I understand your opinion, but it is just my personal stance on it. If I end up posting something online, I don't want people (non-nudists) to get the wrong idea and start something

This post was edited

If you're doing this as a business I would first consult an attorney to get advice on how to best cover yourself....no pun intended...against lawsuits. You can never be too careful in our litigation crazy society.

This post was edited

I love the idea, be ready to be able to take photos of that guy, whatever the background (always older) I understand your position, as it is, the best thing is that both are of legal age and there can not be any Then I hope you have luck and you can do them, I would love to see them.
Of possible step to extend it not only to father / son if not, brothers, grandparents or other relatives, to be geniall
a greeting

This post was edited

What photography experience do have with girls?

I haven't photographed any women yet. Not opposed to it

This post was edited

I think that both my sons might be interested, but it will be a couple of more years before the older one is of age, and 14 months later for his brother. We are not full time nudists, but are comfortable nude together. I have never shared a nude pic because of custody issues, but after the boys are of age, it will not be an issue.

This post was edited

I'd also be interested in doing three generations. If anyone is wanting to

This post was edited

I'd also be willing to pay for your time

This post was edited