Male Models

Hello,

Small group:) However, I host a naked drawing group in Toronto and we are always looking for models to draw. If there is any interest let me know.

Even if you do not live in Toronto, but plan to visit, we have a guest bedroom and two full bathrooms, so we could host your stay. Toronto is a great place to visit in the spring, summer, and fall.

Naked Hugs,

Brian

This topic was edited
RE:Male Models

When I was a bit younger...and had more of a swimmer's build...I would have loved to be a model for an art class. Soon as I reduce my flat tire to a flat belly again I may pursue it. :) When I take pictures of myself I'll often pose in such a way to make myself look more appealing, so I guess the same can be done in sitting for a painting.

This post was edited

Hi Brian,
Thanks so much for getting things going with your post (as well as being one of the first to join this group). I'd love to model for you sometime, don't know when I might get to Toronto though.

I wanted to explain what's happened with the group, so far. I started it towards the end of this past week--Thursday, late afternoon. Since it usually takes several days for Groups to be approved, I was super surprised to see it up and running later that evening. I hadn't had time to get any posts started when you messaged me. Thanks so much for jumping in. I trust, too, that it's okay to quote part of what you wrote, since it expresses so well,, and succinctly, what might be the Group masthead:

"It is one of my mantra's that most of the straight world down plays male beauty. . ."

Thank you fr being a part of it, beautiful man!!!

This post was edited

Hey Berky,

I belong to a gay Nudist/Naturist gay figure drawing group. We love models of all ages, sizes, builds. A true artist of figure drawing wants to draw all kinds of body types. Gay artist are mainly interested in the male body...Surprising:))))

This post was edited

I would love to sit for a nude drawing session but Toronto is a bit of a hike. Good luck!

This post was edited

@Newdeetee. Then I would definitely fit in but I really don't travel much anymore.

This post was edited

I have been considering life art modeling recently myself. Last week out of the blue a young artist contacted me via another site telling me that he was a student in a local art class and that there was shortage of male models. He asked if I would be interested in modeling for him. I said yes. So last Sunday February 25th I posed for him to a couple of hours. I'm attaching a pic of his work in this gallery. Even tho it's obviously a student drawing he shows great talent. He will be introducing me to his instructor soon. I can't wait!

This post was edited

I'd like to model too (the exhibitionist in me I guess). Wish I was closer to Toronto. I've emailed the instructors of 2 different art classes in the area and neither one has had the courtesy to respond.

This post was edited

Well. If you want to model for a class I'd be happy to put you in touch with... However the lists are long for many groups. You might consider listing with the art colleges and use that on the pitch. I can host guys visiting for short periods and might be able to swing a one off drawing class or get you on the dias.

This post was edited

When I was a bit younger...and had more of a swimmer's build...I would have loved to be a model for an art class. Soon as I reduce my flat tire to a flat belly again I may pursue it. :) When I take pictures of myself I'll often pose in such a way to make myself look more appealing, so I guess the same can be done in sitting for a painting.

Omg, your body is beautiful! You should not want for your younger life, you are stunning as you are now buddy!

This post was edited

Just realized the below quoted post was responding to me. LOL When I pose for selfies I'm careful to cover up the middle aged flaws. It gives me a lot of creative ideas. Thanks for the compliment!

When I was a bit younger...and had more of a swimmer's build...I would have loved to be a model for an art class. Soon as I reduce my flat tire to a flat belly again I may pursue it. :) When I take pictures of myself I'll often pose in such a way to make myself look more appealing, so I guess the same can be done in sitting for a painting.Omg, your body is beautiful! You should not want for your younger life, you are stunning as you are now buddy!

This post was edited