Looking For New Jersey Nudist Couples

We are a mature couple from Monroe Township New Jersey. We have been nudists for 4+ years and host meets at beaches, resorts and at our home year round.

During the winter months we entertain like minded couples from New Jersey at our home. If you are interested please contact us at mcnjn46@aol.com because we do not get messages from this site.

Until the meet we have no way of telling who is actually attending a meet. If you need people other than the hosts there we can not guarantee that.

We host weekly meets: The meets start anywhere from 1 PM to 5 PM. They are held most days of the week.

1) Weekday Afternoons
2) Weekday Evenings
3) Weekend Afternoons
4) Weekend Evenings

The Requirements For This Group Are Very Simple

1. Anyone can join so long as they are at least 40 years of age

2. Try hard to attend at least 1 meet a month. We understand people have busy lives but if people do not attend meets it defeats the purpose of having a group.

3. Be Polite, Honest, Considerate, non-judgmental and Friendly. Chemistry is very important to the success of any group.

4. You Must Live in Central New Jersey (Somerset, Mercer, Middlesex, Monmouth Counties)

5. Make sue you attach a face photo of yourself when you E-mail the host (If you are joining the group)

6. If you do NOT show up to 2 meets that you responded YES to without notifying the host you will be removed from this group because that shows a lack of consideration for the meet hosts and a lack of commitment to socializing. If you are to busy to notify the hosts you are certainly to busy to socialize.

This topic was edited
RE:Looking For New Jersey Nudist Couples

Since my wife is not into social nudity I will not be participating.
Was going to ask which Monroe because there are is another one in Gloucester County, but I saw that you specified Central NJ.
With the concentration of 55+ communities in your area, you have a large pool to draw from.

This post was edited
RE:Looking For New Jersey Nudist Couples

One more thought.
Have you considered adding Ocean County.
Large 55+ population there alsoc and proximity to the shore may result in more interested in being nude socially.

This post was edited