Where is everyone from, and what do you do in the winter?

I live in western ma, just curious where other people are from and what does everyone like to do nude during the cold winter months.
I am a home nudist but would like to explore finding some other activities outside the home, and would love to chat with other nudists.

This topic was edited
RE:Where is everyone from, and what do you do in the winter?

Eastern New Hampshire, here. I'm in very much the same boat. Trapped and wondering if I'm the only person in the world who wants to take off my pants. Welcome. Hopefully, we can build a network.

This post was edited

Just west of Boston. Winter time sucks...its often too cold to be nude indoors, never mind about outdoors (unless we have a fire going).

This post was edited

Cape Cod here...fun beaches, just too many people here in the summer

This post was edited

We are from the Lakes region area of central New Hampshire would be nice to meet others for some social conversations and maybe hanging out clothing optional

This post was edited

Nope youre not the only one I am one of those that want to be on my clothes more than I am in them

This post was edited

Nope youre not the only one I am one of those that want to be on my clothes more than I am in them

This post was edited

This post was edited

This post was edited

This post was edited

This post was edited