I cant wait til Summer

I'm getting burned out in the textile world. I just look forward to going to the resort and getting away from life if you will and into my comfy environment with like minded folks. I trust I'm not the only one feeling this way haha

This topic was edited
RE:I cant wait til Summer

You're not the only one. Every winter that goes by gets harder to tolerate. At this time of year when I daydream, it's always of warm days and naked times. Come on summer!

This post was edited

I'm with you both, more summer less clothes!

This post was edited

Can't wait to be able to get outside and enjoy the nice fresh air

This post was edited

I was able to spend a few hours in my greenhouse yesterday. It was a comfortable temperature when out of the breeze. Was able to do a little spring cleaning and start some greens.
It may be too early in the season but I really enjoyed the sun on my skin and the fresh air.
A great day off!

This post was edited

Just getting to spring time weather will suit me just fine, for a start. Temps then will be 65-75 for day time highs, so good enough.

This post was edited

The same here and working in the garden with cloths on is such a chore.

This post was edited

It does get very wearying having to be careful to avoid offense to the stupid textile obsessed. And having to keep warm in the cold. Working naked seems to make work a little nicer, and more comfortable when it's warm. Easier to keep at it. And it helps that I love being exposed to the shine all over. But right now it's too cold, so I just have to keep at the jobs thrown my way and hope warm weather hurries up. Trying to get ready to spend more time working in my gardens nude when the time comes that I can. There's backup work to get done. Like repairing my garden pickup again. This time I'm giving up on the gas engine and swapping to an old diesel I traded for last fall. Probably a 1982 engine. I connected fuel and battery and it cranked and started. So I think it's good to go. If I dont get forced to drive a semi too much, I hope to start a lot of salad greens in a few weeks for my own enjoyment and sale at market.

This post was edited