Temps will be warming up soon.

I'll be going up to my regular hiking area to do some trail maintanence soon. Tree falls, brush and thorny vines were across the paths last time when I was up there in the late fall. It's getting very overgrown there. I cut my way thru but still more to do.

This topic was edited
RE:Temps will be warming up soon.

Just thought Id comment on this to get it back to the top. Its getting warm enough for some nude hiking again. Has anyone been hiking in the Dawsonville area lately? I havent been. I was at a local park yesterday and it was jam packed. Wondering if the trails up around Dawsonville are very busy with this covid-19 mess were dealing with.
If youve been on trails in the area please comment on how bust they were.

This post was edited

All of my outdoor springtime plans have been curtailed due to the stay-at-home order. As much as I'd like to get out for some hiking or running its all on hold for now.

This post was edited

Just went up for a second time this year, 2020. First time was in Jan when the temps got into the low 70s. And again last week on another warm day. Wife and I are getting on each others nerves during this Covid lockdown so I tought I'd get away got a day. Anyway, I did a little fishing but mostly cleared up the trail of seedlings and brush again. Next time I go there I'll be able to just enjoy the hike and some more fishing. here's a pic:

This post was edited

Are you hiking on your land or in one of the State or Fed parks? Just curious since your working on clearing brush and overgrowth from the trails. The temps have been great for this kind of work lately though. I'm jealous.

This post was edited

This last hike was on WMA near Atl. I go off the main trail to what was an old road that gets overgrown because of lack of use.

This post was edited