RE:BODY piercings

Haven't had any negative comments most of the time. Entered a race at a club and was told to remove the piercings and refused. Other than that haven't had any difficulty. My doctor knows I have them and i have nude physicals with my piercings in. Not going to remove them. People look, have had a few guys ask at the gym and couple guys were interested in the discussion of wearing one. Other than that, it's my body and I don't put up with the negative comments regarding my body mods.

This post was edited

i have a guiche

This post was edited

i have a guiche

This post was edited

I am married and straight and happen to be pierced. I have a large PA. I don't worry about what others think. I don't hide it or hide myself. I have more issue with being so skinny than being pierced.

This post was edited

I am married and straight and happen to be pierced. I have a large PA. I don't worry about what others think. I don't hide it or hide myself. I have more issue with being so skinny than being pierced.

This post was edited

I have multiple piercings and tattoos which I love to show off.. I have only had one comment on the beach when a bloke asked me if I was doing some fishing. He was referring to my PA as a lure :).

This post was edited

And they ALL look great on you bud...Show em off proudly :)

This post was edited
  • [[USERNAME]] sent you a friend request
  • [[USERNAME]] said "[[OTHER]]"
  • [[USERNAME]] accepted your friend request
  • [[USERNAME]] commented "[[OTHER]]" on your photo
  • [[USERNAME]] commented "[[OTHER]]" on your video
  • [[USERNAME]] commented "[[OTHER]]" on your wall
  • [[USERNAME]] replied "[[OTHER]]" on your wall
  • [[USERNAME]] liked your profile
  • [[USERNAME]] liked your photo
  • [[USERNAME]] liked your video
  • Next Swipe Swipe