Travelling nudist with motorhome from UK seeking local nudists UK and Europe for advice and friendship

I hope to be on the road with my motorhome this year 2018. I'm particularly keen to find nudist friends who own or have control over a private parking area which can be my base for exploring interesting regions and furthering my love of being nude. Just need some area of level land of any sort and suitable access by road. Electric power, mains water and sewer access would be a bonus, but not a restriction on staying for a few days or more. I can exist in the motorhome, but would be nice to be social in a home or other building as conditions and weather allow.

I'm setting off from Cambridgeshire in UK and as yet only have a rough idea to travel to the South of Spain initially and then go where ever the circumstances are more favourable. Anyone wishing to host, meet up, or perhaps journey in some part with me, are invited to introduce themselves. A well behaved dog would be welcome as well, I won't have any pets of my own. Good character and company is the only criteria and I'm happy to welcome any age, sex or nationality as my future friends.

Best wishes to everyone for a rather wonderful 2018, Martin in the UK 11022018

This topic was edited
RE:Travelling nudist with motorhome from UK seeking local nudists UK and Europe for advice and friendship

Very good proposal. You will enjoy it. I'm in Madrid for whatever you need. Greetings.

This post was edited